Hi Chris,
Thank you for sharing your experience using Thrift with NiFi, and please accept
my apologies for this delayed response.
Writing a new processor is also what I'm now considering to do. The Maven
archetype will be a good start.
Thanks again,
Marcio

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:41 PM, Chris Herrera