From: James McMahon [mailto:jsmcmah...@gmail.com]
Sent: quinta-feira, 9 de Março de 2017 11:47
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Automating updates in process groups through templates

Good morning. We are developing NiFi workflows with a few key strategic goals
in mind, one of which is this: change common workflows in one place only, and
have those changes ripple through to all process groups that employ that code.

More specifically: we have a complex but common workflow that we save as
template XYZ. That template is used within Process Group ABC, DEF, and XYZ. We
need to make improvements to the template, and want those improvements to be
picked up automatically by each of the process groups. How do we make that
happen?

Thank you in advance for your insights.

Jim