Hello all,

My preliminary testing shows that if I run ListS3 ( maybe all list
processors? )  processor on a cluster and that cluster is not running or
configured to talk to zookeeper that he does not maintain state at all even
though I would expect him to maintain state locally.

EX: ListProcessor ( run on primary node ) > distribute to cluster and use
ConsumeProcessor,

* We accept the fact that if primary node changes it would lose state, but
I want to maintain local state on cluster.

I have tried changing the
nifi.state.management.provider.cluster=local-provider and he fails since I
am clustered.

I am certainly going to do more testing unless its definitely true that if
clustered it only maintains zookeeper state.

Or it might be processor dependent? My tests have been with ListS3 and i am
on Apache NIFI 0.7