Hi all,

I'm trying to run a simple groovy script in ExecuteScript processor to make
a HTTP GET request (I understand their are processors get this but I'm just
exploring Groovy at the minute).

import groovyx.net.http.HTTPBuilder
> flowFile = session.get()
> def http = new HTTPBuilder('https://google.com')
> def html = http.get(path : '/search', query : [q:'waffles'])
> log.warn(html)
> session.transfer(flowFile, REL_SUCCESS)

Ive included the http-builder jar as a dependency but I'm getting the error:

[image: Inline images 1]

I'm not new to NiFi but new to using Groovy. I've tried import
org.apache.http.* but that doesn't help. I'm assuming that the missing
class library is a default library in Groovy?

Any help much appreciated,
Mike