Steve

It is a very common case and should work very well.  Bring in data.  Use
MergeContent even for long periods of time required to reach desired bin
size.  Send somewhere.

If you are seeing the content repo fill up then let's look into that.  How
large is the content repo?  Is it on its own partition?  What are the
nifi.properties repo settings?  When it appears full on disk how much data
does nifi see as active in the flow?

Thanks
Joe