Hi all,

Need your help one more time, I am trying to reverse proxy to nifi instance
like below:

Test 1:
public-ip/pipeline -> http://nifi-host:8080

This gives me a error to use /nifi when accessing public-ip/pipeline

Test 2:
public-ip/pipeline -> http://nifi-host:8080/nifi
public-ip/nifi-docs -> http://nifi-host:8080/nifi-docs
public-ip/nifi-api -> http://nifi-host:8080/nifi-api

This redirects public-ip/pipeline to public-ip/nifi

I am stuck trying to figure out all the proxies that nifi needs. Someone
please help me out.

Thanks,