Hi,

I have a nifi flow which pulls/extracts from source database table and loads
into target database table. This flow will run several times in a day to get
delta records from source table (more like batch process running every 3-4
hrs). Now I need to replicate this same process for 100+ different source
tables. So rather than creating 100+ nifi flows for each separate table, can I
create main flow (let's say template) and pass parameter like source extract
sql, target load sql to main flow. And repeat these steps for each source table
. Has anyone tried parameterizing the nifi flows, can you please advice . We
are using NiFi 1.1.0

Appreciate any thoughts here.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikram

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to
Capital One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of
work or services for Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is
intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.