Hi

I monitor the send rates using collectd and grafana. It doesn't seem to
matter if I send 10,000 10MB files or 100 1GB files, the maximum throughput
rate of nifi PutFTP and PutSFTP remain the same. 300Mbps and 1Gbs

As mention above, the weird thing is when I send files though ftp and sftp
(without nifi) then the rates are much better.

It's really odd the the rates are significantly slower in NIFI.