Jeremy

There are no current plans or efforts to ingest SIP/RTP/RTSP streams
at this time in NiFi that I am aware of.  The processor to do so would
be fairly straight forward but you would have to think about the
chunking of the audio into flow files but this is pretty reasonable.
NiFi wouldn't be great most likely if the idea was to ingest these
audio streams then restream them back out as they were received.  But
if it is to ingest them into chunks, do some sort of
extraction/analysis and then produce those results it could be a great
fit.

Thanks