thanks Dano.

Any other comments? Is this a bug in 1.4 then?

Rgds,

Uwe

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 04. Oktober 2017 um 16:33 Uhr
Von: "dan young" <danoyo...@gmail.com>
An: nifi <users@nifi.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Nifi 1.4: problem with QueryRecord Precessor

We're seeing the same thing. Works fine in 1.3

Dano

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017, 8:13 AM Uwe Geercken <uwe.geerc...@web.de> wrote:
Hello,

I have created a flow: GetFile >> QueryRecord >> Putfile. GetFile reads an avro file. QueryRecord has one property/sql and the result is routed to PutFile.

When I run the processor, I get following error:

failed to process session due to java.lang.IllegalStateException
<filename here> already in use or an active callback or an inputstream created by ProcessSession.read(FlowFile) has not been closed.

Can somebody help?

Rgds,

Uwe