Hi Leandro

that looks really weird. I checked the source and can't see, that
UpdateAttribute is even using JAXB anywhere.

Two possibilities:
1. Something in the config of UpdateAttribute is wrong. Can you share a screen
shot of the properties with us to check?
2. It’s in the configuration between NIFI and java (what I personally believe).
when you start NIFI, what do you get in the bootstrap.log? It’s located at
NIFI_HOME/logs/nifi-bootstrap.log

cheers, Jboi