I have a NiFi flow that queries a relational Table that has a latestUpdate date
timestamp column  and forwards data in that table that was  inserted/modified
in the last 10 min sends it to a JMS queue. The flow is something like
thisExecuteSQL --> splitAvro --> convertAvroToJson --> some more processing -->
publishJMS
The problem I am running into is if the ExecuteSQL returns a single row of
data, the splitAvro doesn't forward the single row of data on the split
downstream.
The splitAvro has the following properties set:Split Stratergy:   RecordOutput
Size:  1Output Strategy: DatafileTransfer Metadata: true

Is this a bug in the splitAvro code, because I would expect the data to get
split if there is 1 or more records in the flowfile?
I am running on NiFi 1.0

Thanks,Pradip