From: <e...@craftti.com.br> on behalf of Eric Chaves <e...@uolet.com>
Date: Sunday, November 5, 2017 at 3:05 PM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Enrichment

Hi Rahul, I'm working something similar and my first shoot was writing a
Scriptedookup service to perform database lookups. Not sure if this is the
recommended approach but it is working.

In case you want to give it a try you can take a look on Matt's articles
"Scripting Cookbooks" to get a hang on NiFi scripting capabilities and then use
Andy Lopresto groovy lookup as starting point:

-
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/75032/executescript-cookbook-part-1.html
- https://gist.github.com/alopresto/78eb1a2c2b878f75f61481269af38a9f
- https://gist.github.com/alopresto/beb62a15c82c6d68528474085b1a9610