Thanks Andrew for the quick response.
I am more concerned about the processors polling for flow files on the
connection between the processors?
Thanks,
Chirag

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 at 5:24 PM, Andrew Grande<apere...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, polling increases latency in some cases. But no, NiFi is not just polling.
It has all kinds of sources, and listening vs polling vs subscribing purely
depends on the protocol of that given processor.

Hope this helps,
Andrew