From: Jeremy Dyer [mailto:jdy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 02:24
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: Calling NIFI job from any Enterprise Scheduler

Siva - I find the best way to trigger a NiFi workload from any sort of
enterprise scheduler is to start the workflow you wish to trigger with a
*ConsumeJMS processor and then have that enterprise scheduler fire the event to
start the job to that configured endpoint. In this manner you can use your
enterprise scheduler to invoke the flow without any major modifications.

- Jeremy Dyer

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Sivakumar, S