Pierre is correct...

Currently you can reset the state back to the beginning by right-clicking
on the processor and selecting View State and then Clear State.

>From there you could use "Managed from Beginning" to start over from the
beginning", but there is no way to start at a specific point in time, only
beginning or current time.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 3:33 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com