Hi NiFi team,
We would like to have Hastings Group added to
https://nifi.apache.org/powered-by-nifi.html with the following information:
Company: Hastings Group
Industry: Insurance
insurance provider providing services to the UK car, van, bike and home
insurance market. We have strong relationships with all major price comparison
websites (PCWs) and utilise Apache NiFi to process and ingest millions of items
of data.
Thanks
Aziz
Aziz Tarafder | Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics | IT & Change|
HastingsDIRECT
Conquest House | 32-34 Collington Avenue | Bexhill-on-Sea | East Sussex | TN39
3LW
07968 691 114|
aziztaraf...@hastingsdirect.com<mailto:namesurn...@hastingsdirect.com>

For more information please visit <a href="http://www.mimecast.com";
target=_blank>http://www.mimecast.com<br>
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.

</a>