Omer,

Yes, I think that is sufficient. I think the issue is that the framework is
creating both the
ATTRIBUTES_MODIFIED and DROP events, and the generation of these objects is
very fast. But if the timestamp happens to 'rollover' from millisecond 1 to
millisecond 2,
for example, those events get different timestamps. So I think it's just a
timing thing that
will be somewhat difficult to reproduce reliably. But just a description of the
behavior that
you're experiencing should be fine.

Thanks
-Mark

On Nov 22, 2017, at 1:04 PM, Omer Hadari