Hi Matt, thanks! as you said the AbstractRecordProcessor was the missing
bits to get me started.  There is one more question thou that I would like
to learn: how to create/manipulate schemas on the fly. Scouting some tests
I saw how to create a new basic schema but I would like to understand how
to create a new schema from a given pojo object, and how to add strcut
attributes in a existing schema.

By the way I'm testing and cleaning my invokedscriptprocessor used to
enhance data with multiples sql lookups, and I intent to share it here with
all. If you want you can share it on you blog too.

Cheers,

Eric