Hi Andy,

The log from bulletin board is:

PostHTTP[id=3253a78a-0160-1000-b7cf-6d7878f13efa] Unable to communicate
with destination https://mandrillapp.com/api/1.0/messages/send.json to
determine whether or not it can accept flowfiles/gzip; routing
StandardFlowFileRecord[uuid=cffc2f1d-97cb-423f-9296-5e796fd49a99,claim=StandardContentClaim
[resourceClaim=StandardResourceClaim[id=1512770613805-1, container=default,
section=1], offset=15244, length=2260],offset=0,name=emails
sample.csv,size=2260] to failure due to javax.net.ssl.SSLException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error:
java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors
parameter must be non-empty: java.lang.RuntimeException: *Unexpected error:
java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors
parameter must be non-empty*

For some reason that I couldn't investigate yet my current nifi setup is
not generating the nifi-app.log.

Googling the error message the reason would be lacking of a truststore file
but I have the exported file in place so I really dont know where else to
look.

Do you have any idea?

Regards,

Eric