Hi Rotem,

When I tested it with NiFi 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT, the REPLAY event has its
FlowFile UUID as the parent (original) FlowFile UUID as expected.

Type
REPLAY
FlowFile Uuid
8c61fdd7-c084-4756-946c-f5669dc4442d
File Size
4 bytes
Component Id
9abc21e3-0160-1000-6d6f-a1c408f75b7a
Component Name
UpdateAttribute
Component Type
UpdateAttribute

Parent FlowFiles (1)
8c61fdd7-c084-4756-946c-f5669dc4442d
Child FlowFiles (1)
0428b60c-44cb-46df-85ab-3787a38693e9

The implementation has not been modified. It's been using parentUUID.
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-framework-core/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/controller/FlowController.java#L4241

Is this different than what you are seeing?

Thanks,
Koji