There could be more guidance to help someone get started when first
entering a brand new registry, like a link to launch the new bucket
dialog/workflow if the user has the special privilege. Being a special
privilege, however, I think it makes sense to direct the user to the Admin
section (wrench icon) and that all management aspects be performed there.

I think it would be really helpful if that user could create a new bucket
from the Save Flow Version dialog *in NiFi*. This way they would not even
have to access the Registry UI to create the bucket.

I agree with what Bryan described around flow import/export  functionality.

Rob