Jim,

In this case I don't think it's as much that the modules aren't being
found, rather that the datetime module in Jython returns
java.sql.Timestamp (Java) objects, rather than Jython/Python datetime
objects, and the former do not support the methods/attributes of the
latter, including timetuple(). Apparently [1] this change was made
around Jython 2.5, and NiFi uses 2.7.1.

Looks like you'll need to write your own timetuple() function, using
the java.sql.Timestamp [2] and related APIs.

Regards,
Matt

[1] http://www.jython.org/javadoc/com/ziclix/python/sql/Jython22DataHandler.html
[2] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/sql/Timestamp.html