Valencia,

The SplitText processor does not change the ‘filename’ attribute of the
FlowFile. So you will end up with multiple FlowFiles having the same name.
PutFile may well be overwriting the same file many times - or failing to to
write the files do to filename conflicts. You can resolve this, if it’s your
problem, by adding an UpdateAttribute to your flow just before PutFile and
changing the filename to something unique like ${UUID()} or
${filename}.${nextInt()}

Hope this helps!

-Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 15, 2018, at 4:59 AM, Valencia Serrao