Georg

Expanding on where I think Andrew was going...

With the NiFi 1.5.0 release and the associated NiFi Registry release
you can now do this in a really powerful way.  You can now create an
'Error Handling' flow which you can version control in the nifi
registry.  You can then use this versioned flow in as many places as
you need in your NiFi instance connected to that registry.  You can
tweak/tune how you do error handling to improve it over time and
publish new version of it back to the registry.  You can then update
your instances of those versioned flows that you're using to keep
things well up to date.  We'll work to support automatic version
upgrades and other cool/obvious next steps but the registry now should
get you well underway.

Thanks