Hi Mohit,

ListFile expects the directory to be on both nodes because the Primary node
could swap at some point, and so the configuration has to be valid for the
whole cluster.
If you want to have a single directory which ListFile/FetchFile pulls from,
you could try a cluster filesystem or an SFTP service as the source
perhaps?  Using a directory on the local file system is probably not going
to be a robust solution.