Hi,

I am considering using Hortonworks HDF to try NiFi and MiNiFi C++ agent in
order to do some tests. After reading these links:

https://es.hortonworks.com/blog/hortonworks-dataflow-hdf-3-1-blog-series-part-6-introducing-apache-minifi-c-agent
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/174520/minifi-c-iot-cat-sensor.html

I was wondering what is the roadmap and future plans of MiNiFi C++ agent
regarding Tensorflow processors. With the three that are mentioned in the
article it is possible to classify images on edge but I would like to know if
other processors from TF will be included so we can train a neural network on
edge.

Also, if you share with me a list of features that will be implemented in the
near futures, it would be very helpful.

Thank you very much,

Iyán