Hi Matt,

No, I'm looking for the main UI URL, like so:

http://localhost:8899/nifi/?processGroupId=9e338e2f-0162-1000-969a-043d35e4c41d&componentIds=

I'm using NiFi 1.5. What I'd really like is some way to know, using a variable or attribute, that the processor which caused the error resides within processGroupId 9e338e2f-0162-1000-969a-043d35e4c41d so that I can build the complete URL. The URL will then be written to my log table so that operational users can go to the problem area with one click to troubleshoot.

This reminds me I have another problem with troubleshooting I wanted to ask about. You know the errors that are obvious with a red indicator in the upper right corner of a processor or process group you can hover over? They go away after what seems like a few minutes. I'd really love it they would stay persistent until some action is taken, like a user clears an alarm. Any way to do that? Or, at the very least, can I make them last a lot longer?

Thanks,

Scott