Hi, I've got two questions

1.We are using Remote Process Group with Raw transport protocol to
distribute the data across four node cluster. I see the nifi app log has a
lot of instance of the below error

   1. o.a.nifi.remote.SocketRemoteSiteListener Unable to communicate
with remote instance Peer[url=nifi://xxx-xxxxxx.prod.xx.:59528]
(SocketFlowFileServerProtocol[CommsID=0bf887ed-acb3-4eea-94ac-5abf53ad0bf1])
due to java.io.EOFException; closing connection

These error do not show on the bulletin board and nor do I see any data
loss. I was curious to know if there is some bad configuration that is
causing this to happen.

2. The app log also has the below error

   1. o.a.n.r.c.socket.EndpointConnectionPool
EndpointConnectionPool[Cluster
URL=[http://xxx-xxxxxx.prod.xx.local:9090/nifi-api]]
Peer[url=nifi://ins-btrananifi107z.prod.jp.local:5001] indicates that
port 417e3d23-5b1a-1616-9728-9d9d1a462646's destination is full;
penalizing peer

The data flow consume a high volume data and there is back pressure on
almost all the connections. So probably that is what causing it. I guess
there isn't much we can do here and once the back pressure resolve ,the
error goes away on its own.Please let me know of your view.