Kevin,

Thanks for the reply, I've gone with the password ssh option and its working perfectly.

Thanks

Krish
On 29/07/2018, 16:33 Kevin Doran <kdo...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi,

Glad to hear you are finding the NiFi Registry features useful. Regarding your question, the “Remote Access User” and “Remote Access Password” properties are only used when the remote URL is an HTTPS url. When it is an SSH url, it is expected that password-less SSH has been configured on your NiFi Registry instance, and the user/password properties are ignored.

If it is possible, I would suggest you try one of the following:

  1. Setup password-less SSH (e.g., if you can ensure no one else has access to the private ssh key through some other mechanism, such as file permissions)
  2. If your remote bitbucket accepts username/password authentication over https, change your remote to be https based rather than ssh based.

I hope this helps! If you have any other trouble/questions let me know.

Regards,

Kevin