I just checked the code, and it's using the default Jackson mapping
behavior for that. The Mongo driver returns a Date, and looks like Jackson
is just turning that into an ISO8601 string without that level of
precision. A custom mapper for Date objects should be able to solve that.
I'll work it when I get some free time from the daily grind.

Thanks,

Mike