From: Kevin Doran <kdo...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 11:07:28 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re:

Explaining to your end users that you should skip the first Certificate Prompt
but accept the second but only when you haven't logged in the current session
is really painful

Wow, that sounds terrible. Confusing, accident prone, and frustrating to
correct mistakes (at least in my experience, forcing a browser to forget client
certificate preferences is difficult).

Thanks for sharing those details about your deployment scenario. This can
definitely be improved and I have some ideas for how to do it. I've cloned the
issue to NiFi to make sure we are tracking it for both projects [1][2]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFIREG-189

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 11:54 AM, Shawn Weeks