Hi Guillaume,
I'm using nifi in our production kubernetes cluster on Google cloud for
about a year now and didn't run into any trouble. One thing you need to be
aware of is to have a persistent disk attached to your container in
kubernetes. Otherwise, when the pod gets restarted you will loose queued
flow files.

--

*Thanks,*

Asanka Sanjaya Herath