From: Dwane Hall <dwaneh...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 November 2018 6:27:25 AM
To: Andy LoPresto; users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nifi 1.8.0 global menu (hamburger)

Thanks Andy. I'll give that a go today.

Much appreciated as always,

Dwane
________________________________
From: Andy LoPresto <alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 November 2018 12:01 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org

Dwane,

I can dig into this deeper with you tomorrow, but the simplest preliminary fix
is to clear your browser cache. Sometimes JS changes get stuck and can cause
these issues. Cheers.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org<mailto:alopre...@apache.org>
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com<mailto:alopresto.apa...@gmail.com>