You should be able to do something like:

${now():divide( 86400000 ):multiply( 86400000)}

I.e., use integer division to divide by number of milliseconds in a day, which
gives you
the number of days since epoch. Then multiply by 86,400,000 again to convert
from
days back to milliseconds. While it looks immediately like it would do nothing,
the thing
to keep in mind is that the divide() function performs and Integer Division
operation,
not a Decimal Division, so all decimals would be dropped, which essentially
results in
all hours/mins/seconds/milliseconds getting dropped.

Thanks
-Mark