Hi
  We are trying to edit the QueryCassandra processor using REST API, this needs
processor to be stopped programmatically and start post changes done. In this
processes, initially we were getting issue of processor taking time to stop. We
added wait time of 10 sec and that worked. However, the recent observation is,
sometime processor stuck in STOPPING state and never goes down in 10 sec time.
  This does not allow start of the processor and that processor remains in the
stopped/stopping state. PFB Error log:
6a4bf199-4071-3823-04c1-fa4fe9fba79b cannot be started because it is not
stopped. Current state is STOPPING

We know we can get the processor state by REST URL, however, sometime this
processor stuck in the STOPPING state.  Is there any way to force stop this
processor or any max time limit at which processor will go down?

Regards,
Dnyaneshwar Pawar