I'd like to have a GET rest end point hosted in NiFi that returns the contents
of a queued FlowFile.

Kind of like if HandleHttpRequest allowed input, and if there was an input,
then when it received a GET request it wouldn't create a FlowFile, but instead
return the content of the FlowFile.

My first thought was to use HandleHttpRequest -> Notify, and then a
disconnected Wait -> HandleHttpResponse, but I don't see a way to get the
attributes over to the response FlowFile so it knows which response to send it
too.

Any ideas on how this type of interface could be setup?

Thanks,
  Peter