From: Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 10, 2018 at 9:12 AM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to get Node ID of disconnected node to be used in a
cluster/node monitoring flow

*External Message* - Use caution before opening links or attachments

Chad - The API call to /nifi-api/controller/cluster will return all of the
nodes even if they are disconnected. The JSON response will indicate which node
is "disconnected". I have included a screenshot of a simple environment I have
setup for this where I just tested it. However I'm thinking since you are
performing monitoring here you might have a deeper issue you are trying to work
to monitor for. Are you experiencing situations where you are seeing nodes
completely disappear from the cluster and not just be in the "disconnected"
state? If so that is a different issue but if they are just "disconnected" you
should be able to see that as the screenshot below illustrates. I am using NiFi
1.8.0 just for reference.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 8:47 AM Woodhead, Chad