Hi Dano

Seems that the problem has been seen by a few people but until now nobody from
NiFi team really cared about it – except Mark Payne. He mentioned the part
below with the diagnostics, however in my case this doesn’t even work (tried it
on standalone unsecured cluster as well as on secured cluster)! Can you get the
diagnostics on your cluster?

I guess at the end we have to open a Jira ticket to narrow it down.

Cheers Josef

One thing that I would recommend, to get more information, is to go to the REST
endpoint (in your browser is fine)
/nifi-api/processors/<processor id>/diagnostics

Where <processor id> is the UUID of either the source or the destination of the
Connection in question. This gives us
a lot of information about the internals of Connection. The easiest way to get
that Processor ID is to just click on the
processor on the canvas and look at the Operate palette on the left-hand side.
You can copy & paste from there. If you
then send the diagnostics information to us, we can analyze that to help
understand what's happening.