Hi Josef,

That sounds like a possible bug. I think the PG name is supposed to
remain unchanged.

I wasn't able to reproduce this though... in step 5 when you change
the "abc" group, what type of change are you making?

I did the following...

1) Create PG "A" and save to registry
2) Import PG "A" from registry and rename to "B"
3) Add new processor to original PG "A" and save to registry
4) Change version on PG "B" to new version

PG "B" is still named "B" at this point.