Rich

I haven't experimented with NFS in a long time but early results with NFS
were very uneven.  Performance in general was fine but stability as it
related to locking and other behaviors was less desirable. NiFi is no
longer as aggressive with file locks as it used to be so it is possible
things will go better nowadays.  We dont typically recommend it to large
scale users though.

Network Attached Storage should be fine but NFS in particular is what i'm
referring to.

Thanks