Andrew, Mark, etc.

A new contributor alerted me on Jira that he did his own take on this
processor. I encouraged him to join the dev list so we can discuss the use
case in more depth and sort out what is the best way forward.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6047

I'll give him a little while to join and announce he's ready to go over it
before I move forward with a discussion on this.