John

it is too hard to guess from just the shared images.  A full stack trace
and set of logs may be more enlightening.  If unzipping/opening such a
thing is so incredibly slow there are two culprits I've heard of/seen in
the past.

1) Anti-virus/security related software that is overly aggressive with file
operations.  This makes all things painful.
2) Lack of entropy such as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3313

Thanks