Shanker

It sounds like you've gone through some changes in general and have worked
through those.  Now you have a flow running with a high volume of data
(history load) and want to know which parts of the flow are most
expensive/consuming the CPU.

You should be able to look at the statistics provided on the processors to
see where the majority of CPU time is spent.  You can usually very easily
reason over this if it is doing compression/encryption/etc.. and determine
if you want to give it more threads/less threads/batch data together
better, etc..

The configuration of the VMs, the NiFi instance itself, the flow, and the
nature of the data are all important to see/understand to be of much help
here.

THanks