Hello,

Issue #1 - You should be able to specify an LDAP user as your initial
admin, what is the error you get?

Keep in mind it is case and white-space sensitive, and also depends on
whether you are returning full DN or short name, it must match exactly.

Issue #2 - Since you are able to query the API with the client cert, it
seems like your cert is setup correctly.

Is there an error in nifi-app.log or nifi-user.log when you try to modify
the policy? Can you modify policies through the UI without issues?

Tokens are only issued for login methods that are based on username and
password, so it is expected behavior that you could not issue one for a
cert user.

Thanks,

Bryan