This turned out to be pilot error because I had the wrong variable  int the
mongo collection field

From: William Gosse <william.go...@aifoundry.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 4:15 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: RE: NIFI 1.9.2 PutMongo Update An Existing Filed

[CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Kodak Alaris. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.]
________________________________
[WARNING: Potential spoofed mail]
The sender of this email used an @kodakalaris.com email address, but the email
did not come from a known Kodak Alaris email system. This email might not be
legitimate. Delete this email unless it was sent from a known, trusted source.
To avoid this notice if this email was sent from a known trusted source please
submit an IT_KAre request to have this sender added as a valid email sender.

Proofpoint rule module.access.rule.anti_spoofing_rule Message ID 2u8kp70xa9-1
2u8kp70xa9
I'm trying to get a PutMongo processor to preform an update on an existing field

It the processor I have the following settings:
Mode: update
Upsert: false
Update Query: {"resourceId" : ${resourceId}}
Update Mode: With operators enabled

Before I go into the PutMongo I do a ReplaceText to put my update operation in
the content:
Search Value: (?s)(^.*$)
Replacement Value: {$set:{"documentId":"${documentId}"}}
Replacement Strategy: Always Replace
Evaluation Mode: Entire text

Viewing the data providence shows me that this replacement is working correctly

It's the first time I'm trying this so I'm totally open to the fact that I
could be doing something wrong