Hello,

does anyone have a tip for me on how I can provide metrics about data processed in nifi in a web UI?

I process XML files with nifi. for each file I calculate how many new, modified, unmodified, and deleted records are contained. for each record checks are still made. For example, whether values are in the value range. I would like to create an evaluation which shows me how the data properties are. For example yesterday I had 5 files, one of them with 1000 deletions, but the average is only 10 deleted records per file, on average we process 500 files per day.

I'm currently looking for ideas on how to do this. I think it would be useful to export this data and then evaluate it in an external application. I am grateful for every hint.

Thx,
Peter