Hi,

I have a 3 node Nifi 1.6.0 cluster.  It ran out of disk space when there
was a log jam of flow files (from slow HBase lookups).  My queue is
configured for 20,000 but 1 node has over 206 million flow files stuck in
the queue.  I managed to clear up some disk space to get things going again
but it seems that after a few mins of processing all the processors in the
Log Parser process group will stop processing and show zero in/out.

Is this a bug fixed in a later version?

Each time I have to tear down the Docker containers running Nifi and
restart it to process a few 10,000s and repeat every few mins.  Any idea
what I should do to keep it processing the data (nifi-app.log doesn't show
my anything unusual about the stop or delay) until the 1 node can clear the
backlog?

[image: image.png]

Regards,

Jeremy