Hello,

The APIs are usable, but we really need NiFi 1.10.0 to be released
first because in order to generate a NAR that can be version
controlled in registry, the NAR must be built against nifi-api 1.10.0.
If you are feeling ambitious you could build NiFi's master branch and
build your NAR's against nifi-api 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT to try it out.

NiFi itself does not use these APIs yet, but hopefully one day there
will be a nice UX for installing bundles from registry, and
auto-installing required bundles when importing a flow.

The NiFi CLI in 1.10.0 will have a bunch of commands to make working
with these end-points easier. There is some basic information on how
to use the end-points via curl [1].

-Bryan

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-registry-docs/html/user-guide.html#manage-bundles