Try changing the CSV Format to Excel and put the escape character back to \
(backslash).

I believe the CSV format definition defines the handling of double quotes
separately from an escape character.  I know Excel handles double-double
quotes by default, tho.

Fyi - """Teahous"" Beijing People's Art" after the removal of surrounding
quotes and special handling of double-double quotes should end up as "Teahous"
Beijing People's Art

--
Eric Ladner